Thursday, February 3, 2011

Officially on my way!

So, the crisis was averted for the most part.   I was able to get some backup Lupron doses from a local pharmacy to tide me over for a couple of days (which I started yesterday), and the rest of my medications arrived today.  I am ready to get this show on the road.

I have been noticing a lot of side effects already from the Lupron, including nausea, cramps, and some serious irritability.  My husband has wisely taken a few extra overnight calls this week (requiring him to stay at the hospital).  I suspect the purpose of doing so was to get the heck away from me.  He even texted me today to ask:  How is your tummy feeling, and what is the "b*****ness meter" reading right now?  My response was: Crampy and high!  I also told him that the only cure for my b-ness was to buy me a pair of Gucci shoes.  Wonder if he'll take the bait?

No comments:

Post a Comment